Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Doodle Pantry...........January 2015 "NEW" Release

Well, 
 there is no easy way to say this, but............
And I have decided to step down from Doodle Pantry.

I will have too much on my plate in the coming months, I have some big things coming up, and would really be pushing myself, to the point, that I won't enjoy it. Life has been a little crazy.
Hope when things settle, you may see me return.

So this is my last card
But never my last Blog post! 
I'm sure I will see you all in blog land.
I "Thank You" for allowing me to belong to such a fabulous group of ladies, 
and what fabulous talent!

I've loved working with you all and I'll miss you all terribly.
Big HUGS to you Laurie, 
you have been an inspiration to me, 
and made the team feel like family! 
BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!

"NEW"
January  2015
Spectacular Monthly Release
over at Doodle Pantry
And what a fabulous one it is!!
So many "GREAT" images & cut files!!
This image is called
Lady Bug Hugs
Colored with Copics, embellished with MS punch
You have to stop on by
to see the rest of the NEW RELEASE 
And to see what the rest of the
have made
I'm sure they have some FAB inspiration

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card! 
 I hope you head on over to the Doodle Pantry blog 

7 comments:

  1. I fully get it Lorianna, I put crafting on hold the last quarter of 2014! Great card to finish on - and all the best for 2015
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable. The craziness of our lives runs in cycles. I, too, had to take inventory and take myself off several DT's. Crafting should be fun not full of pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable with great coloring and a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE everything about this card, the colouring, layout and simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, the perfect lovey card! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Lori!
    We miss your creations, but certainly understand that life gets in the way!
    I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lori! Hope you are doing well. I totally understand about life taking over your life, because it happened to me too! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete